Why choose our Darwin tours?
- You’ll learn the real story from Aboriginal guides with connections that go back a thousand generations.
- A maximum of 6 adults on our micro-group tours encourages intimate and interactive discussions with Aboriginal guides.
- You’ll be safe and comfortable in large, air-conditioned LandCruiser 200 GXL four-wheel drive vehicles.
- You’ll visit places away from the tourist trail, along rugged and adventurous tracks that buses can’t reach.
- You’ll dine on high-quality, freshly cooked local game meats—wildcaught barramundi, crocodile and kangaroo with salads, fruit, Tasmanian cheeses and fresh breads.
- You’ll be exclusive visitors to beautiful, rainforest-lined Woolaning Spring, surrounded by Litchfield National Park, on our family’s private land.
- Litchfield National Park, in our traditional lands, offers spectacular landscapes, fascinating pioneer heritage and a rich Aboriginal tradition. And all an easy day trip from Darwin.